Fri, Jan 20|
Online On Demand
Online | CSSCA, Certified Sustainable Supply Chain Auditor | 20 Jan - 24 Feb, 2023
Accelerated Review Workshop For Exam Preparation And Online Proctor Exam Available 100% Online, Including The Online Proctored Exam
Time & Location
Jan 20, 8:00 AM EST – Feb 24, 12:00 PM EST
Online On Demand
About The Event
Certified Sustainable Supply Chain Auditor (CSSCA) Program
The IISB26 Audit Framework is paired with the Certified Sustainable Supply Chain Auditor (CSSCA) program. The CSSCA will provide the highest training on sustainability auditing practices and detailed guidance on IISB26 Standards. These tools and certifications will enable professional auditors, consultants and practitioners to conduct audits and report on the maturity of an organization's sustainability initiatives.
IISB26 is grounded in four distinct pillars to maintain stringent practices and set a global standard above the current expectations in the global market. The four pillars of IISB26 communicate the basis of the Sustainability Audit Framework. The pillars will guide auditors to apply universally recognized audit rules and practices, in combination with their professional judgement.
The four pillars of IISB26:
- Protecting People, Community, and Planet
- Promoting Sustainable Practice
- Developing Safeguards for the Future, and
- Authentication of Sustainable Reporting
Perfect Program For
- Internal and external auditors and Sustainability / Supply Chain Professionals
- 16 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Study guide with all slides and exercises.
- 100 question, Multiple choice exam (70% minimum pass mark)
- Online & Face To Face
- Course Language
- English, Spanish, French & Arabic
Workshop & Exam Session Fee
- US$ 1,400 ( Four workshops, each US$350 and one exam)
CSSCP, Certified Sustainable Supply Chain Professional