The "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) certification is internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standard Board). It guarantees that its bearer is familiar with quantitative, qualitative and causal forecasting models that will maximize profits by providing a balance between demand and supply.
A "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) is able to understand different perspectives within the organization to reach forecast consensus whie maintaining demand plans aligned with strategic objectives.
MODULE 1 - 5
01. Supply chain management essentials
02. Inventory planning fundamentals
03. Bullwhip effect
04. Introduction to sales and operations planning / integrated business planning - S&OP / IBP
05. Consensus, prioritization and integration with strategic planning
MODULE 11 - 15
11. Causal and qualitative forecasting models
12. New product forecasting
13. Forecast performance
14. Demand driven supply chain framework
15. Demand sensing
MODULE 6 - 10
06. Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
07. Forecasting myths, realities and challenges
08. Forecasting based on historical data
09. Seasonal demand forecasting
10. Intermittent demand forecasting
MODULE 16 - 21
16. Supply chain response
17. Introduction to Demand Driven Materials Requirement Planning– DDMRP
18. Improving forecasting with POS data and demand sensing
19. Principles of data analysis
20. Improving forecasting with Machine Learning
21. Improving forecasting with Six Sigma
Perfect Program For
Professionals coordinating the planning processes within their organization.
Organizations in need to improve their balance between supply and demand.
Proactive professionals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.
21 online modules tutored by an experienced supply chain expert.
Discussion panel to interact with tutor.
Study guide with all course slides.
Excel examples and exercises.
Self assesment quizes in each module.
English and Spanish
Workshop & Exam Session Fee
ISCEA CONTINUING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Your credentials with the ISCEA make you an industry expert. Therefore, ISCEA requires that all its certification holders participate in continuing education to keep up with ever changing global supply chain body of knowledge and practice. You have invested time and money to obtain the ISCEA Credential. It is up to you to protect your investment by renewing your certification with ISCEA every three (3) years.