Online | CSCM, Certified Supply Chain Manager
Time & Location
About The Event
ISCEA CSCM Accelerated Review Workshop & Exam
Just in 4.5 days, we will teach all you need to know to pass the CSCM Exam.
Save Time. Save Money.
Subject Matter Covered in the ISCEA CSCM Exam: Supply Chain Body of Knowledge (80%) Theory of Constraints (10%) Operational Accounting (4%) Lean Six Sigma (4%) Leadership & Team Building (2%)
You must have an in depth understanding of these Topics to pass the CSCM Exam:
- Elements of the Supply Chain
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP II)
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Management.
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Measuring Business Performance.
- Recognizing Techniques and Practices of Inventory Management
- Mechanics of the Detailed Material Planning Process
- Planning Operations to Support the Priority Plan
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Prioritizing and Sequencing Work
- Executing Plans and Implementing Controls
- Authorizing and Reporting Activities for Push and Pull Systems
- Evaluating Performance and Providing Feedback
- Competitive Market Issues
- Choices Affecting Facilities, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Organizational Design
- Configuring and Integrating Internal Processes
- Evaluating and Managing Projects.
- Online CSCM$2,150$2,1500$0