Online | CSCA - August 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
Online Session Dates:
August 9 2 PM to 6:00 PM CET
August 10 2 PM to 6:00 PM CET
August 11 2 PM to 6:00 PM CET
August 12 2 PM to 6:00 PM CET
August 14 2 PM to 6:00 PM CET
CSCA, Certified Supply Chain Analyst
This program is designed to provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of the body of knowledge relating to the basics of the supply chain. Foundational topics, theories, decision aids, strategies, etc. will be presented in a clear and concise manner. Specifically, some of the topics presented are Sourcing, the role of inventory in the supply chain, MRP, and Transportation. Beyond these specific supply chain topics, related issues such as Team dynamics, Sustainability, Lean and continuous improvement tools, will be presented. A CSCA designation demonstrates your expertise.
Perfect Program For
- Entry level supply chain professionals.
- Organizations in need of a baseline common language for their supply chain team.
- Individuals involved in supply chain improvement projects or systems implementation (eg. ERP, Lean, etc).
- Proactive individuals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.
- 15 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Study guide with all slides and exercises.
- 2 hours program review.
- Multiple choice exam (70% minimum pass mark)
More Information : https://www.iscea.org/csca
- CSCA Workshop & Exam$1,100$1,1000$0