Online | CHSCM - November 2021 - ME
Time & Location
About The Event
Certified Healthcare Supply Chain Manager
Date: 7th-12th Nov, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Exam: Saturday, 20-Nov, 2021
Healthcare Supply Chain (SCM) is a unique set of principles and procedures intended to delivery life-changing patient care services to those in need. This program focuses on the delivery of products and services to the right place at the right time at the right price in order to achieve this outcome. The Certified Healthcare Supply Chain Manager (CHSCM) is designed to provide both the basic as well as advanced topics in order to provide participants mastery related to topics uniquely related to healthcare supply chain, which vary from traditional manufacturing. The CHSCM covers some of the CHSCA topics in more depth, plus adds international purchasing, mediation and arbitration, strategic sourcing as additional topics as well as a variety of case studies.
Perfect Program For
- Managerial and mid-level management-level employees who can use a refresher on the basics of healthcare supply chain, plus learn advanced techniques.
- Healthcare suppliers who have basic supply chain knowledge looking to amplify their knowledge to a deeper level of healthcare supply chain.
- Organizations who wish to advance their healthcare supply chain expertise beyond that of entry-level understanding.
- Employees who may interact with higher-level supply chain leaders in the healthcare system and wish to feel on equal footing regarding knowledge. Also for employees who work with physicians, nurses, pharmacists, administrators and others are high levels of the organization.
- Masters-level students who wish to supplement a masters/advanced degree with an equally advanced healthcare supply chain certification.
- 30 classroom hours led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- Numerous healthcare supply chain case studies.
- Study guide with all slides and exercises.
- 4 hours program review.
- Multiple choice exam (70% minimum pass mark)
- CHSCM Workshop & Exam$2,150$2,1500$0