Available 100% Online, 365 Days of the year | Online On Demand
Online | CFDP, Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner
Accelerated Review Workshop For Exam Preparation And Online Proctor Exam Available 100% Online, Including The Online Proctored Exam
Time & Location
Available 100% Online, 365 Days of the year
Online On Demand
About The Event
- The "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) certification is internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standard Board). It guarantees that its bearer is familiar with quantitative, qualitative and causal forecasting models that will maximize profits by providing a balance between demand and supply.
- A "Certified Forecaster and Demand Planner" (CFDP) is able to understand different perspectives within the organization to reach forecast consensus whie maintaining demand plans aligned with strategic objectives.
Perfect Program For
- Demand Planners
- Professionals coordinating the planning processes within their organization.
- Organizations in need to improve their balance between supply and demand.
- Proactive professionals looking to stand out in the eyes of recruiters or current employers.
- 21 online modules tutored by an experienced supply chain expert.
- Discussion panel to interact with tutor
- Study guide with all course slides
- Excel examples and exercises
- Self assesment quizes in each module
- Supply chain management essentials
- Inventory planning fundamentals
- Bullwhip effect
- Introduction to sales and operations planning / integrated business planning - S&OP / IBP
- Consensus, prioritization and integration with strategic planning
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Forecasting myths, realities and challenges
- Forecasting based on historical data
- Seasonal demand forecasting
- Intermittent demand forecasting
- Causal and qualitative forecasting models
- New product forecasting
- Forecast performance
- Demand driven supply chain framework
- Demand sensing
- Supply chain response
- Introduction to Demand Driven Materials Requirement Planning– DDMRP
- Improving forecasting with POS data and demand sensing
- Principles of data analysis
- Improving forecasting with Machine Learning
- Improving forecasting with Six Sigma
Learn More : https://www.iscea.org/cfdp
- CFDP Online Professional$1,195$1,1950$0