CDDP, Certified Demand Driven Planner
Time & Location
About The Event
Demand Driven Focus
The Certified Demand Driven Planner exam preparation is comprised on 18 modules of in-depth demand driven supply chain education. The CDDP program is the official preparatory course for the ISCEA’s Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) certification which is internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standard Board). The Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) exam preparation is designed for Professionals, Managers and Planners responsible for implementing & maintaining Demand Driven Model.
What is DDMRP ?
DDMRP is an inventory positioning and Demand-Driven replenishment strategy that overcomes the limitations of Forecast-Based Planning and traditional Materials Requirements Planning.
DDMRP main benefits
- Customer lead time reduction
- Volatile demand and supply variability absorption
- Substantial overall inventory reduction
Why we are upgrading the CDDP 2.0 to CDDP 4.0
DDMRP is turning MRP obsolete. But in a Demand-Driven Supply Chain, a "Certified Demand Driven Planner" CDDP must also master the principles behind Demand Sensing and Demand Translation to all stakeholders, in order to issue recommendations about Demand Shaping and other Supply Chain Response mechanisms.
Reasons to enroll on CDDP program
- Provides Demand Planners with insight to understand the limitations of Forecast-Based Planning and the fundamental causes behind most of their Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) problems.
- Explains in simple terms the principles of traditional inventory policies and legacy replenishment programs, in order to establish a solid baseline to introduce the most advanced and breakthrough planning practices.
- Explains comprehensively how Demand Driven Materials Requirements Planning (DDMRP) works, and its role in the Demand Driven Supply Chain.
Why choose CDDP over any other demand driven programs
- ISCEA was the first organization certifying Demand-Driven and DDMRP professionals around the world.
- ISCEA’s CDDP Certification Program was developed based on industry best practices and the perspectives of more than 80 subject matter experts.
- Every ISCEA CDDP certificate holder avoids the common mistake of assuming that "placed orders" reflect "true" demand; recognizing the relevance of Demand Sensing and Analytics in the Demand Driven Supply Chain Framework.
- Companies value ISCEA CDDP certificate holders because they are not only able to identify changing customer needs and new business challenges as they happen. They are also capable of implementing processes that can respond to those changes quickly and appropriately.
- CDDP Program - Pune, India$1,295$1,2950$0