ISCEA Continuing Certification Requirements
Your credentials with the international supply chain education alliance (ISCEA) makes you an industry expert. Therefore, ISCEA requires that all its certification holders participate in continuing education to keep up with ever changing global supply chain body of knowledge and practice.
You have invested time and money to obtain the ISCEA Credential. It is up to you to protect your investment by renewing your certification with ISCEA every three (3) years.
Professional Development Units:
45 PDUs for CSCM, 25 PDUs for CSCA, 25 PDUs for CDDP, 45 PDUs for RFIDSCM, 45 PDUs for CLM, 25 PDUs for CSSYB, 45 PDUs for CSSGB, 60 PDUs for CSSBB
Application and Renewal fees:
US$75 for CSCM, US$50 for CSCA, US$50 for CDDP, US$75 for RFIDSCM, US$75 for CLM, US$50 for CSSYB, US$75 for CSSGB, US$75 for CSSBB
The Renewal process:
2. Pay the renewal fees
Pay the fees on-line or mail a check to ISCEA WHQ with your application.
Attn: ISCEA Certifications Renewals
2000 Auburn Drive, Suite 200
Beachwood, OH 44122 USA
Via Fax: 440-708-2641 (Only if you have paid the fees on-line)
Here are some of the activities that qualify for ISCEA PDU:
• Workshops conducted by ISCEA (1 Hour = 1PDU)
• Workshops conducted by ISCEA Authorized Knowledge Provider (1 Hour = 1PDU)
• Upgrade to a higher level ISCEA Certification (25 PDU per)
• University Courses at an Accredited University (1 Hour = 1PDU)
• ISCEA Sponsored Conferences and Expos (1 Hour = 1PDU)
• Board/Committee Position at ISCEA or other Professional Organizations (10 PDU per year)
• Publishing Articles or White Papers in Supply Chain related publications (10 PDU per)
• Industry Awards (10 PDU per)
Always check to see if the program or event you are going to participate has this Logo:
We offer a full package of services beginning from workshops & certifications to
recognition and networking!
ISCEA is the World Leader in Supply Chain Education, Certification, and Recognition Programs
ISCEA International Standards Board is the Global Supply Chain Accreditation Authority
Supply Chain know how for you to make Profits! regionally, nationally, internationally ...